Be a Supporter!

Th-eTh-e

Main Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Everything Burrito Everything Burrito

It's all right, but it needs better animation. I would like to see the character animations be closer to the show.

It was interesting with the Raincorn bit and the ending was hilarious, though.

10WaysTo Kill Johnny Test 10WaysTo Kill Johnny Test

I am someone who actually likes Johnny Test for some reason, but at the same time feel the need for an Assassin Collection rebirth, which this movie would fit into.

Still, I cannot give a really high score for various reasons:

- The animation isn't the best. Stick figures + Madness is ok...also, Johnny should of had all of his traditional clothes on. (Optional: include an option to dress him like a girl)

- Many of the kills involve guns. You should be more elaborate with your kill methods. This includes using stuff from the show itself, believe it or not.

Also, consider adding more characters from the show. Dukey, Susan and Mary, the parents, Bling Bling boy, etc.

I don't feel like you're killing Johnny Test. I feel like you're killing Johnny Test fanboys.

So long, Edd. So long, Edd.

That was touching, and it gave me the chills. A beautiful tribute, a beautiful thing to hear.

There is just one thing missing though: some fitting background music. This is why I didn't give a perfect score. I think it would be even more of a tearjerker with proper BG music.

Go Home Mario Go Home Mario

It is difficult but fun, with some levels requiring clever tricks to get through them. Personally, though, I would recommend a walkthrough later on, and perhaps some medals. But it is a nice little puzzler.

BTW, it seems that others have issues with the buttons working. I haven't had that problem.

Moir Moir

Not bad. It has difficulty to it, but not so much that you need to have a walkthrough. It is simple in design and works well as a puzzle.

Still, I feel like there could have been more. More colors to switch with, more specialty objects (breakaway walls, specific direction teleporters, moving hazards, etc.), and a level editor.

Also, should you make a sequel, go for a bigger screen and larger grid. You could make more complex puzzles in that amount of space.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

I honestly believe you should expand on the storyline of this world. I would love to see certain things answered, like why the rifts appeared in the first place, and I would like to see the ultimate end.

To see these creatures reacting to the imminent end, everything shutting down and coming together as they wait for the rifts to fully consume them...it gives me chills.

I really hope you add on to this storyline in the near future, perhaps in a movie format, and give us the whole story.

DJ_XBrav Ultimate Shortey DJ_XBrav Ultimate Shortey

A bit too short.

Then again, that just might be my hearing it here with the skip between loops. If that issue is fixed, then the shortness thing wouldn't matter.

Hardcore Piano Beat Hardcore Piano Beat

Feels like a nightmare approaches

After seeing that Mystic Kiss crap (The 10th had your tune), it makes this feel like something that would sound good if it was used in Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

This is a chiller, ideal for horror movies. And horror is my kind of stuff!

MixUp MixUp

Interesting.

Sounds like good music for your film.